Want to give the gift of yoga but don’t know where to start? We at Three Minute Egg® have all the answers you’re looking for.
If you’re among the millions of people who have taken up yoga as a physical exercise, a mind-body connection technique, a spiritual journey, or a way to get out of the house, you can spread the joy by giving yoga accessories as gifts. You may know people who have everything they need for their yoga practice, but we challenge you to find anyone who has everything they want for their practice.
Yoga Gift Ideas
Yoga accessories belong to that category of gifts that inspire people to say things like: “I never knew it existed, but now I can’t live without it.” Here is a list of yoga gifts that no one should have to live without:
Gifts for Her
- Namasteggs – Available in Soft and Medium Density and a variety of pleasing colors.
- Yogi Meal – Our most recommended Starter Kit comes with 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs, both in the colors of your choice. Also included is our signature Backpack and Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD.
- Junior Eggs – If she’s under 5’ 5”, then Junior Eggs are going to be the best fit. Juniors are available in most colors and densities.
- Jade Harmony Professional Yoga Mat in the 68” size (74” if she’s taller). Jade Mats are the stickiest mats we’ve found yet, and this is critical for safety and comfort when using Eggs. They last forever and they’re made in the USA from natural rubber.
Gifts for Him
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – These Eggs are harder and slightly heavier, making them ideal for weight bearing and for larger people. Hard-Boiled Eggs come in the neutral colors, Charcoal Gray and Slate Gray.
- Yogi Meal – We recommend this Starter Kit for anyone receiving Eggs for the first time. It includes 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs in the colors of your choice (guys usually like Grass Green, Dijon, and Rose Red for their soft Eggs), 1 signature Backpack, and our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD.
- Jade Yoga Mats in the larger 74” size is recommended for taller men. The Jade Fusion Mat is also a little thicker which provides more cushion and durability.
Gifts for Couples
- Breakfast of Yogis for Two – Practice yoga with your partner and with plenty of Eggs in your favorite colors. This set includes 12 Eggs total. You’ll each get 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs, and a Backpack of your own. As a bonus for purchasing this set, you’ll receive our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD for FREE!
Gifts for Kids
- Junior Eggs – Kids love yoga and we love kids. Hence, the Junior Egg! Junior Eggs are slightly smaller than our classic Namasteggs, making them a perfect gift for smaller bodies. Parents love the Junior Eggs because their shape and bright colors encourage activity and creativity.
- Eco Eggs - Made in the USA with 100% biodegradable foam. They last just as long as our original Namasteggs but if you ever throw them out, they’ll disappear faster in a landfill. Eco Eggs come in Green, Gold, Pink, and Purple.
- Jade Yoga Mats – Also made sustainably in the USA from natural rubber. They provide optimum grip, cushion, and greater resilience than other mats. This is the best yoga mat for using with Eggs as the grip helps to keep the Eggs in place.
Gifts Under $100
- Breakfast of Yogis $99 – comes with 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs, and a Backpack.
- Balanced Breakfast Starter Kit $89 – includes 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 2 Soft Eggs, 1 Backpack and our DVD
- Namastegg Starter Kit $59 – 2 Medium Density Eggs, 1 Backpack, and our DVD
More Yoga Accessories Under $100
- Jade Yoga Mats – Both the Jade Travel Mat and the Jade Harmony Professional Mat are under $100!
- Hasta Pada Yoga Belt $32 – This yoga belt’s unique two loop design to fit either a hand (hasta) or foot (pada) is innovative and useful. It can also be used to carry your yoga mat and make a great companion to Eggs.
- DVDs – In addition to our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD ($20), we also recommend Janet Stone’s Radiant Mom Yoga DVD ($24.94) and Dao Flow Yoga for Women’s Health DVD set ($49.95).
- Scrambled Eggs by the Dozen – As all our Eggs are handmade, they occasionally end up with some minor scuffs and marks. They are brand new and otherwise the same as our retail Eggs. The main difference is the price! Most teachers like to have 2-6 Eggs per student and a combination of Hard-Boiled and Soft Eggs.
- Duffle Bags - For the yoga teacher on the go. Our Egg Duffles are designed especially for Eggs and come in 12, 24, and 36 Egg sizes and 3 fabric options.
- We recommend a Yin Yang Starter Kit for someone who is new to yoga or looking to start a yoga practice. Yin Yang sets include a combination of Hard-Boiled Eggs (for weight-bearing poses) and Soft Eggs (for comfort). Starter Kits include our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD for practicing at home and our Signature Backpack so your Eggs can travel with you.
- Yin Yang Starter Kits also make excellent gifts for seasoned yogis looking to deepen their practice. The Yogi Meal in particular is a very well-rounded Starter Kit. It comes with 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs, a Backpack, and our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD. We recommend the Yogi Meal for anyone receiving their first set of Eggs.
New Products from Three Minute Egg®
If you’re shopping for someone who already has Three Minute Eggs, we have a variety of new products that are sure to delight them:
- ECO Eggs - Made in the USA with 100% biodegradable foam. Don’t worry: they last as long as our original Namasteggs. But if you ever throw them out, they’ll disappear faster in a landfill. They’re ecologically friendly! ECO Eggs come in Green, Gold, Pink, and Purple.
- New Color – The Golden Egg! We love this color because it is bright and inspiring and made with 100% biodegradable foam. Gold ECO Eggs are available in all of our standard Namastegg and Junior Egg packages; in both Soft and Medium Density.
- Junior Eggs – Slightly smaller than the classic Namastegg but just as colorful, Junior Eggs are ideal for children, seniors or anyone under 5’ 5”.
Gifts That Keep Giving
- THRIVE Pink Eggs - 10% of our gross sales from this special edition Pink Namastegg go to support organizations assisting people in thriving and surviving after a breast cancer diagnosis.
Now that you know what you’re getting for your friends and family, why not pick out something nice for yourself?