THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE (Certain Restrictions Apply)
If you own a studio, and your’e ready to give your Yogis the Eggsperience they’ve been waiting for, this is a great way to start. At this price point, even smaller of studios can afford to stock up. Plan on providing 2 Eggs per student for most Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Iyengar-inspired classes. For deep stretch, yin and restorative classes, you will want to have at least 4 Eggs per student.
These Multipurpose Eggs are soft enough for restorative postures and firm enough to support your weight in standing poses and ... ECO Eggs are made with 100% biodegradable foam!
If you order the Egg Salad color option (multiple colors), please follow up with an email by replying to your order confirmation and let us know which colors you would like. We don't always have all colors in stock but we will do our best to accommodate! Other wise we will send you an assortment of what we have in stock.
Yoga students, yoga teachers, yoga studios and people who prefer to practice yoga at home with their yoga DVDs all love Three Minute Egg yoga props.
- To see the Eggs in action, watch our videos.
- To learn about specific postures, read our Andansanas (Egg postures) pages.
- To learn which Eggs are right for you, check out our 3ME Buyer's Guide.
Note: When using our Egg-shaped yoga blocks in your practice, make sure your yoga mat is a sticky one. We have found that Jade Yoga Mats work best with our yoga Eggs
- 24 Scrambled Quality ECO Eggs - Multipurpose
- What is an ECO Egg?:
- ECO Eggs are 100% made in the USA with a special type of foam that is 100% biodegradable.
- Wallet-Friendly Pricing:
- The addition of the ECO Eggs to our product line is as much about our commitment to the environment as yours. Often times, eco-friendly products can run 20-30% more than their non-eco equivalents. ECO Eggs, however,
- What is a Yoga Egg?:
- Three Minute Egg is your One-Stop Yoga Prop. This new concept in yoga accessories combines the benefits of a yoga block, yoga bolster, yoga belt and yoga blanket, into one incredibly beautiful, versatile and easily transportable yoga tool.