THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE (Certain Restrictions Apply)
If you teach privates, small classes, work out of your house, or travel to your students, this is a great way to get the Egg rolling… so to speak. We priced this package so that individual instructors and small studios could try these out with their clients.
Hard-Boiled Eggs are designed primarily for use in your hands and, especially in any pose that is weight bearing, when you want the support of firm density foam. They are perfect for dynamic yoga styles like Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga. They are available in Slate or Charcoal Gray.
Yoga students, yoga teachers, yoga studios and people who prefer to practice yoga at home with their yoga DVDs all love Three Minute Egg yoga props.
- To see the Eggs in action, watch our videos.
- To learn about specific postures, read our Andansanas (Egg postures) pages.
- To learn which Eggs are right for you, check out our 3ME Buyer's Guide.
Note: When using our Egg-shaped yoga blocks in your practice, make sure your yoga mat is a sticky one. We have found that Jade Yoga Mats work best with our yoga Eggs
- 12 Namasteggs Scrambled Quality
- What is a Yoga Egg?:
- Three Minute Egg is your One-Stop Yoga Prop. This new concept in yoga accessories combines the benefits of a yoga block, yoga bolster, yoga belt and yoga blanket, into one incredibly beautiful, versatile and easily transportable yoga tool.