THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE (Certain Restrictions Apply)
Now available with ECO Eggs, our 100% biodegrable foam Yoga Egg! This is one meal you won’t want to miss. The Breakfast of Yogis will serve you, all day long! This is the ultimate Three Minute Egg® yoga block kit. It took us a while to figure out the perfect combination of Eggs, but the Breakfast of Yogis will set you up for any kind of 3ME yoga practice. Use the Hard-Boiled Eggs for all your Iyengar, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, balancing and weight-bearing postures; and the Soft Namasteggs for your Yin, Therapeutic, and Restorative yoga practices. Should your more active practice require the support of extra Eggs, you’ll have 4 Namasteggs at your disposal. Should your restorative postures require more than 4 Eggs, your Hard-Boiled Eggs will be there to fill in the gaps.
Yoga students, yoga teachers, yoga studios and people who prefer to practice yoga at home with their yoga DVDs all love Three Minute Egg yoga props.
- To see the Eggs in action, watch our videos.
- To learn about specific postures, read our Andansanas (Egg postures) pages.
- To learn which Eggs are right for you, check out our 3ME Buyer's Guide.
Note: When using our Egg-shaped yoga blocks in your practice, make sure your yoga mat is a sticky one. We have found that Jade Yoga Mats work best with our yoga Eggs.
- 4 Soft Namasteggs, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- What is a Yoga Egg?:
- Three Minute Egg is your One-Stop Yoga Prop. This new concept in yoga accessories combines the benefits of a yoga block, yoga bolster, yoga belt and yoga blanket, into one incredibly beautiful, versatile and easily transportable yoga tool.