- Learn Egg Postures
Learn Egg Postures
Andasanas: Three Minute Egg® Yoga Postures
“Andasana” is a neo-ancient Sanskrit term that combines the roots “anda” (egg) with “asana” (posture). Transposed, the word “asananda” can be interpreted as “blissful posture” (“ananda” = bliss; “asana” = posture).
Andasanas, then, are yoga postures that have been made more accessible with the Three Minute Egg®. Check out some awesome examples below.
ATTENTION: Supporting your practice with these instructions may lead to Total Eggstasy!
- Bridge Pose (Setu Bandhasana)
- Down Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Head to Knee Pose (Janu Sirsasana)
- Hero’s Pose (Virasana)
- Reclining Cobbler’s Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana)
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottanasana)
- Single Leg Folded Back Seated Forward Fold (Triang Mukha Ekapada Pashimottanasana)
- Standing Forward Fold (Uttanasana)
- Easy Pose (Sukhasana)
- Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
- Wide-Legged Forward Bend (Prasarita Padottanasana)