All orders are shipped within 1 business day, sometimes on the same day. If an email adress is provided, your tracking number will be sent to that email address when your order ships. Our shipping fees are fixed rates based on size and weight.
- Domestic orders are typically shipped via UPS ground. Occasionally, they will arrive via USPS Priority Mail. We generally ship within 24 hours of receiving your order and try to ship the same day on orders received before noon.
- Canadian orders may be placed directly through Three Minute Egg® Canada at www.threeminuteegg.ca. Orders are shipped via Canada Post and generally ship within 24 hours.
- International orders are shipped via US Mail or UPS ground, depending on the size of the order and the price to ship. We allow our customers to decide based on available options.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. A valid US billing address is required. We also accept PayPal, Square (phone orders) and Three Minute Egg Gift Certificates (available for purchase online).
If you require special assistance with payment such as splitting payments between credit cards, or for international orders, please call us at (828) 367-7344 or send us an email using our contact form.
No company likes to see their products returned, but here at Three Minute Egg®, our priority is your happiness. To that end, here are our guidelines.
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your Eggs, you may return them within 30 days for a full refund. You only have to pay shipping costs.
- 30-90 days you may return your Eggs for a 20% restocking fee in addition to shipping charges.
- After 90 days I’m afraid we cannot accept returns.
- In the unlikely event that any of our products are defective or damaged during shipping, we will pay to have it shipped back to us and/or we will send out a replacement immediately.
- All returns must be sent back to us in the original box (or an equivalent box – not an envelope) and in the same orientation that they arrived in to ensure that the Eggs are not damaged during shipping. Eggs that are damaged as a result of improper packaging will only receive a partial refund.
Let Us Know
Contact us if you need to return your Eggs. Please do not return product without talking to us first, only because we want to be sure we know what it is when we get it. Please include original sales receipt and the reason for the return. Thank you for trying the Eggs!