THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE (Certain Restrictions Apply)
You can never have too many Eggs, but for two people practicing at home, eight… is enough. But what if you’re single? Should you still consider buying 8 Eggs? Here are some reasons you might want this package:
- Bi-locating — if you want Eggs for home and Eggs for class (or work, or the car, or your partner’s house)
- Stiff joints — if you are less flexible and want to meditate at home, using the Eggs to provide perfect posture
- Good Feng Shui — you need colors that match the painting on the wall, and the couch, but they don’t go together until you introduce the Eggs, which tie the whole room together and solve all your decorating struggles as well as your yoga needs!
ECO Eggs are made with 100% biodegradable foam!
Yoga students, yoga teachers, yoga studios and people who prefer to practice yoga at home with their yoga DVDs all love Three Minute Egg yoga props.
- To see the Eggs in action, watch our videos.
- To learn about specific postures, read our Andansanas (Egg postures) pages.
- To learn which Eggs are right for you, check out our 3ME Buyer's Guide.
Note: When using our Egg-shaped yoga blocks in your practice, make sure your yoga mat is a sticky one. We have found that Jade Yoga Mats work best with our yoga Eggs.
- 8 Multipurpose ECO Eggs
- What is an ECO Egg?:
- ECO Eggs are 100% made in the USA with a special type of foam that is 100% biodegradable.
- Wallet-Friendly Pricing:
- The addition of the ECO Eggs to our product line is as much about our commitment to the environment as yours. Often times, √¢‚Ç¨√πeco-friendly√¢‚Ç¨√π products can run 20-30% more than their non-eco equivalents. ECO Eggs, however, cost only 10% more.
- What is a Yoga Egg?:
- Three Minute Egg √Ç¬Æ is your One-Stop Yoga Prop. This new concept in yoga accessories combines the benefits of a yoga block, yoga bolster, yoga belt and yoga blanket, into one incredibly beautiful, versatile and easily transportable yoga tool.