THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE (Certain Restrictions Apply)
The Hard-Boiled Yoga Egg is a specially designed ergonomic yoga block well suited for Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, arm-balancing, and weight-bearing poses. The size and shape is the same as our other Namasteggs, but is made out of a higher density foam. Hard-Boiled Eggs make it easier to learn jump-throughs, as well as add challenge to balancing postures and handstands. The shape of the Egg is always easy on the wrists.
The Eggstasy comes with 6 Hard-Boiled Yoga Eggs.
Hard-Boiled Eggs are available in Slate Gray and Charcoal Gray only.
Yoga students, yoga teachers, yoga studios and people who prefer to practice yoga at home with their yoga DVDs all love Three Minute Egg.
- To see the 3 Minute Egg in action, watch our videos.
- To learn about specific postures, see our Andansanas (Yoga Egg postures) page.
- To learn which 3-Minute Eggs are right for you, check out our 3ME Buyer's Guide.
Note: When using our Egg-shaped yoga blocks in your practice, make sure your yoga mat is a sticky one. We have found that Jade Yoga Mats work best with our yoga Eggs.
- 6 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 1 Drawstring Backpack
- What is a Yoga Egg?:
- Three Minute Egg √Ç¬Æ is your One-Stop Yoga Prop. This new concept in yoga accessories combines the benefits of a yoga block, yoga bolster, yoga belt and yoga blanket, into one incredibly beautiful, versatile and easily transportable yoga tool.